Shot at Sunrise

Tommy,
I've received all of your e-mails (3) you've sent to me so I know your computer is working.  The last one the psubs list received was from your mother.  I'd like to help you, my lad, but I'm not the Psub's List Master or Psub's List Owner and we were all given our orders from the Admiral.

You'll have to contact Ray Keefer or Jon Wallace directly and ask your questions why your mail to Ginger is being rejected by psubs.  With the high body count on psubs lately (Foster, Luise, Charlie, Cody, Ginger and now maybe you) I'm keeping my head down.  Feels like a "cyber Serbia" on this list.

You must have requested help from others on this list as I only forwarded one of your messages and three more recently showed up from someone other than me.  (He'll be Shot at Sunrise also.) I just thought we only had to fear drowning on this Psubs list.

Good luck Tommy.
Jack

__
http://www.go.com