Re: PSUBS is the issue

In a message dated 7/20/99 2:26:03 PM Pacific Daylight Time, SFreihof@aol.com
writes:

<<
 (snip)
 I like the idea of a PSUB designed sub.  I know that the focus is on 1 atm
 subs, but  I'm wondering if there could be another team for those interested
 in designing an ambient sub....???

 Stan

Stan, do you want to head it up?

	 I have access to some (at least 50) 18' X 3' streamlined fiberglass
hulls used to carry minesweeping cables out away from ships.  As the ship
moved forward, these would plane away from the ship with a line attached and
hook mines that might be tethered to the ocean floor.  These hulls are full
of blocks of floatation foam which can be removed after you cut a hole in the
hull.  They'd make a great ambiant dry or wet sub.   (Personally I'm more
interested in a 1ATM rig.)

Gene Seus