Re: Screw size and speed

Well I would debate you on that one :)  Kort nozzles are used as a rudder device on tugboats, It has the tendancy to turn the whole stream of water instead of just trying to use a rudder in backwash.  Though the nozzle would have most of the effect of a duct, it isn't as close fitting of a device, and pivots independant of the propellor.  if you want to find good information, Look up what you can about ducted fans used in some homebuilts and in RC airplanes.  99% of what you find there will transfer directly if you compensate for the lower shaft speeds and the smaller props.