Exosuit

Congratulation Phil, I'm impressed.
Next time you travel to France, put an Exosuit in your suitcase
(or use the Exosuit as your suitcase...is there a handle on the back? ;-) )
I'll be pleased to wear this kind of bath-suit!

Questions:
-Can someone self-lock-in or lock-out with the Exosuit?
-Also I don't understand how these 2 small tanks visible on the back picture
on your web site can suffice for a 48 hours (emmergency) life support: what is
the pressure inside?
-Did the production started already?
-Speaking of Exosuit, I heard a light sport-version could be produced...
do you have any info about that?
Once I'll own an exosuit, I won't bother with a 1-atm sub: I'll just need a
torpedo to take me where I want. No need of manipulation arm or diver lock-out
neither...

Regards,

Axel