Enough of Ginger

Dear Axel lehle and David Blake,

We totally agree with both of your observations about Ginger's awful e-mails.  My wife and I were very wrong to say we wondered where Ginger was and that we missed her. Her very low tech Sub Cycle idea and square power fins ideas were horrible to read and we also felt uncomfortable.

Especially when all of our dignified male psubs members including Jon W. wrote e-mails to the list about the high tech topic about which side Ginger should put warming fur lining in her bikini bottoms to keep her (whatever) warm when she's diving.  Where were you then, Axel and David?

We on the list found Axel's fine  contributions far more technical and less "emotional" for David Blake so he won't feel it uncomfortable to read.  Axel, we all are very glad you are impressed with Phil and his Exosuit.  And for him to throw one in his suitcase when he comes to visit you in France.  (So damn witty!)  And then to say just to use the Exosuit as a "suitcase". (stop it, stop it, so so funny,) and then, is there a suitcase handle on the back! (such humor,) and then to finish your "technical comedy act" with, "I'll be pleased to wear this kind of bath-suit"  Great material, wow, wonderful stuff about "your" bathing suit and we all will ignore Ginger's bikini "bath-suit" for your "technical" Exosuit "bath-suit".

The totally "manly" reason you didn't both write to Ginger by personal e-mail was because you were complete gentleman and didn't want to hurt her feelings on the public psubs list.

Good for you both, Axel and David, we are happy you aren't both cowards and just told Ginger off good in public.  We're very proud of you both.  Now, let's get back to both of your future highly "technical only" contributions, as we can hardly wait to see what you both come up with that's "personally original" rather than just simply responding to someone else's ideas.  Your "rules" are our "rules" and are good for everyone.

No more fun, just technical stuff.  Now that you both have settled this awful psubs matter, you both have the floor.

Sincerely yours, Jack

__
http://www.go.com