Re: Platypus

In a message dated 7/24/99 9:51:58 AM, deverett@idx.com.au writes:

<<I can't find a current listing for them in the Phone book, but I did find:
Platypus Marine Incorporated, 1441 N Northlake Way, Suite 220, Seattle, WA
98103, USA, (TEL) 206-633-1073, (FAX) 206-633-1283,

At:http://www.biology.usu.edu/avery/subs.htm is a photo of a 'Nekton Gamma'.

Dave Everett.

Thanks, Dave. This was a college professor type who was very upset about one
of those brush fires this group has every once in awhile. Maybe we lost him.
Hopefully, being a school teacher, he is too busy to mess with us right now.
I'll plow through the archives and find a name somewhere. And will follow up
with the Seattle number on Monday. Man! I was up there for a week this year
for the first time in a long time. I could have done some RESEARCH while I
was looking at the flowers and mountains and stuffing my face.

Vance