Tour of the US Submarine Torsk

I have recently moved to Baltimore and today I took a tour of the US
Submarine Torsk located in the inner harbour.  The Torsk is a Tench class
submarine built in 1944 which patrolled the Pacific during WWII.  It
torpedoed the last Japanese warships sunk during the war.  It holds the
record of the most dives of any sub, having dived 11,884 times.  She seemed
big to me, I've toured the captured German submarine, the U-505, at Chicago's
Museum of Science and Industry several times.  The Torsk has a 4 man
emergency escape in the forward torpedo room.  The tour wasn't that great.  I
was the only one on board except a guy on the deck who took my ticket.

Steve