[PSUBS-MAILIST] Snoopy is confirmed at the convention

Smyth, Alec Alec.Smyth at covisint.com
Fri Aug 2 18:13:03 EDT 2013

Just a heads up, today I booked the Auto Train from Virginia to Florida to get Snoopy to the convention.  I'll be arriving September 30th in order to get a couple days' open water dives in ahead of the organized activities, and during the convention proper Snoopy will be available as a "rides sub" in more protected waters. I understand there are another four of five subs that could potentially make it. There's bound to be some that can't, for logistical or schedule reasons, but let's really try to all make it!

Best,