[PSUBS-MAILIST] The only right way to clean a Psubs propeller

MerlinSub at t-online.de
Mon Aug 12 16:38:00 EDT 2013

Hi Folks, some pictures of our last weekend with the Euronaut.

We sail on a big sailing boat event called "Hansesail" and found that
the
sideruder, the propeller and the thusters are not proper working
anymore.

Marine growing and shells all over the hull were the problem. We found a
soultion..

We found also that the sub is stable in that situation - and by the way
a way to anchor at 20 feet without using the anchor..
(On the picture the sub did not touch the bottom or anything else, just
hold by three ropes in place.)

Have fun.. vbr Carsten

http://www.euronaut.org/content/gfx/operational/IMG_2807.JPG

http://www.euronaut.org/content/gfx/operational/IMG_2826.JPG