[PSUBS-MAILIST] Gamma restoration

JimToddPsub at aol.com JimToddPsub at aol.com
Sun Aug 18 21:31:55 EDT 2013

Hi Hank,
Thanks for posting the new pics.  We'll be following the  progress eagerly.
 However those two spiders might be a breeding pair of an  endangered
species known as floridussubmarinus.  If so, you will  be held responsible for
their welfare.
Jim

In a message dated 8/18/2013 7:00:06 P.M. Central Daylight Time,