[PSUBS-MAILIST] Link?

JimToddPsub at aol.com JimToddPsub at aol.com
Mon Aug 26 12:37:58 EDT 2013

Scott,

Below is the link you requested, but I don't think it will be of any  value
to you as a comparable.  For one, it's really an uncompleted,  untested
design attempt that may or may not be successful.  I had  serious concerns
about it.  The "in the area" standard might be applicable  for appraising a car
within a market area, but the geographic market area for a  manned
submersible is much broader.  There just ain't a ton of 'em in  Kansas.

I don't recall the K-boats that have been posted for sale on Psubs, but
someone else on the site can chime in and tell you.  Those would be a much
better starting place, however those were obviously "used," and yours is brand
 new.  Perhaps some other K-boat owners have insurance values established
on  their boats and could share that info with you.

Good luck,
Jim

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Composite-Submarine-1-2-People-Only-One-In-Ex
istence-Featured-In-Magazine-/321159224800?pt=Personal_Wate
rcraft&hash=item4ac694dde0&vxp=mtr

In a message dated 8/26/2013 10:44:49 A.M. Central Daylight Time,