[PSUBS-MAILIST] sodasorb

MerlinSub at t-online.de
Tue Aug 27 16:09:00 EDT 2013

NASA has pretty good stuff.   :-0
But most dive shops and Ebay also..

In the past I use for test reason 25 years old one from a (sealed)
russian battletank rebreather
without problems for diving in my rebreather.

In Euronaut we use second hand used material from the rebreather diver
in our team
- still good for some hours - and as best - for free.
The divers wrote with a marker the usetime on the canister - so we have
an estimate about the rest.
Most divers shift the stuff away after one or two dives for saftey
reason.
But in our subs we have the chance to change it even underwater..

vbr Carsten

<swaters at waters-ks.com> schrieb:
Does anyone have a recommendation on where to buy sodasorb? I am wanting
to get it ordered so I have it in time for the conference. Also as long
as it is sealed, what is the shelf life roughly?
Thanks,
Scott Waters

--

Carsten Standfuß