[PSUBS-MAILIST] Wireless Trolling Motor Controllers?

Jon Wallace jonw at psubs.org
Sun Dec 1 23:12:27 EST 2013

Yes, my motor controllers can take radio input from a standard 5 or 6
channel RC Controller and Receiver.  In fact it is cited as being the
easiest input option to setup (the others being PWM or Analog).  I had
not considered the benefits of a radio-controlled PSUB in terms of
launch/recovery however I can see how it would certainly come in handy.
Might need an external antenna on the sub.

Jon