[PSUBS-MAILIST] Pisces V and I-400

jimtoddpsub at aol.com jimtoddpsub at aol.com
Tue Dec 3 19:42:27 EST 2013

Marc,

There were three subs of the I-400 class that were completed and operational out of 18 originally planned.  Pisces discovered the wreck of I-401 in 2005.  I think I sent a link on a documentary sometime earlier this year or perhaps last year.  I-400 was just located in August, 2013.  I don't believe the resting place of I-402 has been found.

Jim