[PSUBS-MAILIST] G.L. Summary Stability & Buoyancy

hank pronk hanker_20032000 at yahoo.ca
Fri Dec 6 19:24:10 EST 2013

Hi Jim,
I have not checked them out.  The trick is this stuff is plastic unreinforced tubing.  It is not hydraulic hose in the traditional sense.  I have a feeling it is actually high pressure air line.  It is measured by the od because it uses compression fittings.  interestingly it has 1/4 inch two part compression fittings from solid tubing.
Hank