[PSUBS-MAILIST] Flush Mount Valves in MBT's

Alan alanlindsayjames at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 8 15:37:33 EST 2013

Hi Joe,
One stainless low profile unit came close.
I liked the idea of a cheap off he shelf item with little modification needed.
In G.L. section 7 D 4.4 it states "where diving tanks have flooding holes without
means of closure, double shut off valves may be stipulated for the vent pipe."
I don't know what ABS says about this.