[PSUBS-MAILIST] grounding question

vbra676539 at aol.com vbra676539 at aol.com
Mon Dec 9 11:17:26 EST 2013

Brian,

Don't confuse the magnetic field in a motor with the electricity that creates it. Your current runs through an insulated system, and won't be a problem unless you get the nasty little trickle of seawater, which would ground the current. THEN you have a problem.

As to RF noise, it's surely hard on communications, I know that.

Vance