[PSUBS-MAILIST] G.L. summary Pressure Hull

Alan James alanlindsayjames at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 11 17:46:33 EST 2013

If you have an over-pressure valve handle obstructing the
movement of the hatch latch handle, it would need to be
spring loaded or you would create the problem of the possibility
of diving with the valve open later on.
With the G.L. qualification I mentioned of having 2 shut off valves,
I guess you could put the shut off valve at the hull & the over-pressure
valve anywhere on a line coming from it, & use it additionally as the
equalization valve. Possibly then place the over-pressure valve some how
 that it could be plunged as the latch handle was moved.
Alan