[PSUBS-MAILIST] G.L. summary Pressure Hull

Alan alanlindsayjames at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 12 14:36:03 EST 2013

Carsten,
Your friends in Hamburg wouldn't be happy with the get wet solution.
As an after thought on my ambient, I put a AOP valve above my
head & through the dome. It works the opposite way round, so that if
I dive too quick & the hull doesn't equalise, I get water on my head.
The hull is equalised with divers regulators so better to get wet
than the regulator diaphragm rupturing.  The manual operation of the
AOP let's me flood up to the top of the dome in an emergency exit,
as there may be too much force on the latches to open them with
air in the dome.