[PSUBS-MAILIST] Trailer

hank pronk hanker_20032000 at yahoo.ca
Fri Dec 13 10:17:29 EST 2013

Hi Scott,
That is a question with no right answer.  It totally depends on your boat ramps.  If I understand you, your choosing between a extension pole between truck and trailer and a telescopic reach.  If your boat ramps have a sharp angle at the crest then a telescopic reach may drag on the ground.  I like the telescopic reach idea because you can just pull a pin then drive ahead until the reach is extended.  Put the pin back in the new spot and your away.  If you have limited help that is the way to go.