[PSUBS-MAILIST] Trailer

James Frankland jamesf at guernseysubmarine.com
Fri Dec 13 11:23:34 EST 2013

Hi Scott,
Have a look at the 3rd picture from the bottom here of Dan H's trailer.  Im
going to make a very similar one out of a scaffolding pole.  Im not going
to bother making it telescopic, just carry it strapped to the trailer bed
and attach it when needed.

http://www.psubs.org/projects/1234567813/persistence/

James