[PSUBS-MAILIST] G.L. summary Pressure Hull

hank pronk hanker_20032000 at yahoo.ca
Sat Dec 14 13:07:47 EST 2013

I just did a 1/2hr run on my new drive with the shaft tube full of water and under 500psi.  The seal works perfectly and there is very little heat build up.  I was surprised how much the motor pulls down after 200psi.  I assume it is from the shaft pushing into the thrust bearing.  Also I am running the motor on 12v because it spins to fast on 24 with no load.
Hank