[PSUBS-MAILIST] Hatch and vent

Alan alanlindsayjames at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 16 17:38:24 EST 2013

Thanks Jim,
That was quite interesting.
In the hatch picture they have a stop valve with a bend, then an over pressure
valve & a manual valve for a final pressure equalisation. This conforms with G.L.
to that point but I can't see any mechanism that ensures full equalisation before
the hatch is opened. Also I couldn't see any wiring or mechanism that would relay
Information that the hatch was open (might be out of view).
Re Jon's comments about interior colour ; I've heard that dark is the way to go
to avoid ghosting on the inner surfaces of the acrylic.