[PSUBS-MAILIST] VBT for K-350

Bob Travis bobtravis at comcast.net
Tue Dec 17 01:10:21 EST 2013

I'm about ready to assemble my VBT and have noticed that there will be about an inch of water left inside after it has been fully blown.  I looked through the archives and can't find any discussion about water remaining in the tank. Is this a bad thing?  All the photos of all the other K-350's that I've looked at don't have any way of draining the last bit of water out of the tank. Can anyone give me some advise here?  I don't like the idea of water remaining in it long term.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Bob
Sent from my iPhone