[PSUBS-MAILIST] Pilot Fish Project starting

Alan alanlindsayjames at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 17 18:11:01 EST 2013

Hi Antoine,
that's good news that you are on track with things.
Emile is a great person to have on the project, skilled
& innovative. I had a dive in his submarine this year & it is certainly well
constructed & operates very smoothly.
I also went to the Cherbourg Submarine museum. are they involved?
Regards Alan

Sent from my iPad