[PSUBS-MAILIST] G.L. summary Pressure Hull

hank pronk hanker_20032000 at yahoo.ca
Tue Dec 17 20:36:01 EST 2013

Vance,
I changed my mind,  ;-)  I have mounted the hyd valve and hose cutter inside the front mbt. originally  I wanted the valve inside the sub because the arm was not jettesonable.  Now that it is, there is no need to have it inside.  Also I am saving a LOT of money.   The arm is all rebuilt with new rods in the hyd cylinders.  I am painting it tomorrow and will post pictures when it back together.
Hank