[PSUBS-MAILIST] VBT for K-350

Jon Wallace jon.wallace at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 17 23:39:12 EST 2013

STD pipe...but I don't recall the thickness off the top of my head.

 Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] VBT for K-350
 To: personal_submersibles at psubs.org
 Date: Tuesday, December 17, 2013, 10:40 PM

 Bob et al,

 What's the standard wall thickness
 on the K-boat VBT?  Is it approved procedure to weld
 extra material at the [water valve/drain plug] site before
 threading it?  If so, it seems it would be possible to
 have the insert flush with the interior wall.  At least
 it wouldn't project where it could interfere with
 draining of the tank and would make it easier to
 flush.

 Thanks,

 Jim