[PSUBS-MAILIST] Windows

James Frankland jamesf at guernseysubmarine.com
Thu Dec 19 05:34:41 EST 2013

Blue Globe seem to make all sorts of cable glands, including ones for multi
cables.  I did try and get some but the local supplier in the UK wasnt
interested once i said i only wanted a few.  The catalogues are huge, but i
think there are some multi glands in the one called, "novelties".  !

http://www.pflitsch.de/en/cable-glands-downloads/cat_view/46-kabelverschraubung/51-kataloge/120-gesamtkatalog-kabelverschraubungen--kapitel