[PSUBS-MAILIST] Battery boxes

Alan alanlindsayjames at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 19 16:39:15 EST 2013

Joe,
I compensated some AGMs for my ambient.
But that's a different story.
In general AGMs need an internal pressure of 1-6 psi to reabsorb gas.
So a stretchy thick clear diaphragm such as on the Deep Sea Power &
Light battery box use can be pre pressurized, then & you just manually bleed off
any excess gass build up over time through a valve in the diaphram.
The batteries love pressure, so this simple system could go down miles.