[PSUBS-MAILIST] Battery boxes

k6fee at yahoo.com k6fee at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 20 00:32:14 EST 2013

West marine charges 2-3 times the going rate for their batteries. I never buy batteries there. If your after inexpensive flooded batteries head to your loval golf course and see if you can get some used cart batteries. Most are removed from service long before the end of their useful life. I got 8 for $20 each 5 yrs ago for my boat and they are still going strong. Just bring a carbon pile load tester to be sure you get the good ones.

Keith