[PSUBS-MAILIST] Battery pods

Joe Perkel josephperkel at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 21 14:42:05 EST 2013

Dan,

That's pretty sound rationale for what you did, I think I'll follow what you did for the purposes of my digital but accurate reconstruction. I'm noticing some detail missing here and there in the drawings, and I do need to understand everything well before I can reasonably hope to modify anything.

Thanks Dan!

Joe