[PSUBS-MAILIST] Battery boxes

Stanley Freihofer sfreihof at aol.com
Sat Dec 21 18:22:44 EST 2013

Years ago, the R/V Calypso pulled into Miami.  Jacques Cousteau and Albert Falco were not on board because they were attending the funeral of Philippe Cousteau in Portugal.  I was able to go aboard and take some photos, including Cousteau's submersible, the Soucoup.  Two of the covers had been removed, so I was able to get photos of their battery box, and their hydraulic propulsion pump.

I'm not sure what everything is, but it may benefit the discussion here.