[PSUBS-MAILIST] instruments, pressure display?

hank pronk hanker_20032000 at yahoo.ca
Sun Dec 22 18:15:45 EST 2013

Joe,
I will do a series of tests, different size rods etc.  I will find out what works the best.  I just have to wait for the new polyurethane to arrive.
Hank

On Sunday, December 22, 2013 4:02:08 PM, hank pronk <hanker_20032000 at yahoo.ca> wrote:

Alan,
Yes I have had experience with water travelling long distances between the wire and the shielding.  You can tell when this is happening when the wire turns black.  I had water travel 350 feet, but that was over a years time.  We left the rov submerged all the time (60ft).  We did that to prevent vandalism when we were away from the operation.  Also we had items on the rov that would deteriorate when exposed to air.
Hank