[PSUBS-MAILIST] Penetrator testing

Jon Wallace jonw at psubs.org
Sun Dec 22 19:02:41 EST 2013

Hank, from what I can glean online it looks like order of conductivity,
from lowest to highest, is steel - brass - aluminum - copper.  I know
brass threaded rod is pretty easy to get from your local hardware store
and aluminum can be gotten from specialty shops or special order.
Probably need a special AL-CU connector though for the AL rod.

Jon