[PSUBS-MAILIST] 2013 Convention

Jon Wallace jonw at psubs.org
Tue Jul 16 23:33:22 EDT 2013

Folks, half of the rooms at the Islander Resort are now taken. Please
call them asap to reserve your room.  I have inquired if more rooms will
be available when these fill up but can't make any guarantee.  It's
always nice to be at the same hotel as everyone else so you can connect
when convenient.

The hotel has the contract in hand now so you can use "Submarine
Convention" when you call OR you can reserve your room online.  Go to
http://www.islanderfloridakeys.com/group-reservations.php and enter
"Submarine Convention" as the group name.  Any problems ask for Shannon
or Connie.  Can't get resolution, contact me directly via email.

Islander Resort
866-679-7192
http://www.islanderfloridakeys.com