[PSUBS-MAILIST] Latest Euronaut Video

MerlinSub at t-online.de
Fri Jul 19 09:48:00 EDT 2013

N.S.d.Atocha  is one of 41.000 wrecks in my own wreck database..

But the targets for these sub are depther releated - form 25 to 250
meter depth.
The boat is not designed for shallow waters were diver from Rib boat can
better work.

And the Euronaut will work together with archologist and media people to
work it out and tell old storys.

In the baltic the wooden wrecks last long much longer than in the
caribian.

http://www.sjohistoriska.se/ImageVaultFiles/id_1444/cf_696/Sj-h-sten.JPG

http://www.thehistoryblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/sword-gunports.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/aa/The_Wasa_from_the_Bow.jpg

The warship Wasa sunk 1628 was rasied 1961 after 333 years underwater
and run to the floating dock under tow of a tug boat and floating on its
own keel.

Euronaut will make it much easier to research and document medium depth
wrecks.

vbr Carsten

<josephperkel at yahoo.com> schrieb:
Apparently Alec, Euronaut's sole purpose is to discover the still
missing sterncastle of the Nuestra Señora de Atocha! :)

Joe

Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPad