[PSUBS-MAILIST] Double Seal?

Smyth, Alec Alec.Smyth at covisint.com
Wed Jul 24 17:15:36 EDT 2013

Personally I think two O rings might make it harder to seal than one. The idea with this type of valve is to minimize the cracking power, which means using the weakest possible spring that will reliably achieve a seal. If you are squeezing two O rings instead of one, you probably have to squeeze harder. That's just a totally unverified, theoretical, and random thought.

Best,

Alec