[PSUBS-MAILIST] Double Seal?

hank pronk hanker_20032000 at yahoo.ca
Wed Jul 24 17:33:05 EDT 2013

If you double up the O-rings you increase the pressure it takes to open the valve.  If I have it right, you want to put a second o-ring beside the original o-ring.  The design is flawed from the start.  Doubling the O-rings makes it worse.  The original valve if I recall takes 20% more internal pressure than external pressure to open, not including  any spring tension.

Hank