[PSUBS-MAILIST] Sub Complete

Marc de Piolenc piolenc at archivale.com
Tue Jul 30 22:12:26 EDT 2013

What a beauty! Looks like you've actually shortened the pressure hull,
but extended the forward main ballast tank and put ports in it - for
upward vision for occupants looking out through the front dome?

Anyway, a whole lot sexier than the Kittredge boats.

Can't wait to see the first dive video...

Best,
Marc

--
Archivale catalog: http://www.archivale.com/catalog