[PSUBS-MAILIST] MK 101 Kort Nozzle Assembly

Joe Perkel josephperkel at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 1 14:13:37 EDT 2013

Psubbers,

I have finalized the design of the Kort Nozzle assembly for a Minn Kota 101 as per the dimensions provided me by another builder. There are a few detail pictures on my project page. http://www.psubs.org/projects/1371101163/msvalvinjr./

Some assumptions, this is drawn for 11 3/8' dia square tip prop, 3 7/8" body, again with dimensions provided. It requires a concentric attach ring as you see here in SS in the style of a propeller shaft anode. The beauty of that is that it allows fore and aft adjustment as required.

I will provide the CAD files and 2d drawings with B.O.M, required to Jon for download over the next week or so for whatever process a builder chooses. The nozzle can be scaled to accommodate other prop and body dimensions as required.

Doing these little projects will help me tremendously when my time comes to build.

Joe