[PSUBS-MAILIST] Printed Kort Nozzle

Joe Perkel josephperkel at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 8 07:27:24 EST 2013

Jim,

Take a close look at the link provided by Alan. At first glance, that looks to me like the very components that make up the commercial fully assembled (minus the enclosure) offerings out there. I see a 3d print capability in my future then!

I see now also home shop CNC (for a decent machine) is around 6K for bare bones. This has to come down some more.

I think my wife's prediction of her mad scientist husband sealed up in his laboratory just may come true! :)

Joe