[PSUBS-MAILIST] Printed Kort Nozzle

Alan alanlindsayjames at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 8 14:10:41 EST 2013

Alec / Joe,
I will contact a friend who is in the 3d printing business, and try & find out a bit more
about this application & casting materials.
You would need to incorporate risers (tubes) in the design to vent air for the resin
pouring process, & maybe " keys" on the inside of the mould to give the resin more
grip to the printed shell.
Cheers Alan

Sent from my iPad