[PSUBS-MAILIST] Props for Korts

Pete Niedermayr freepetesub at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 9 22:04:22 EST 2013

I've been reading up on kort nozzles. I'm under the impression that  the prop design is an intergral part of a kort nozzle. ie shroud plus prop equals kort nozzle.
What about the prop design? How does an off the shelf prop effect the performance of the kort nozzle ? Do we need to be talking about prop design and fabrication as part of a kort nozzle?