[PSUBS-MAILIST] Harold "Web" Maynard

hank pronk hanker_20032000 at yahoo.ca
Mon Nov 11 17:10:48 EST 2013

Vance,
Just working on Gamma's hyd arm.  It sure is built, you could put a bucket on it and dig trenches.  It is not so big when on the sub.  I am working on making it jettesonable.  Also I am putting the hyd valve inside and I have made a new 1in thick penetrator (A516-70) for the hyd lines and for the hyd  cylinder that will cut the lines and kick the arm off the sub.  Lots of fun at this stage.
Hank