[PSUBS-MAILIST] Printed Kort Nozzle

Alan alanlindsayjames at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 11 20:03:27 EST 2013

Hi Hank,
I'm not familiar with liquid plastic.
I use the West systems epoxy, where you have your epoxy & hardener & throw
In the other additives that give it various properties, like hardness.
The glass fibre will give it a lot of structural strength & I can mix it in as thick or
as thin as I want depending on the section thickness / complexity of the form I want to fill.
Also price wise, mixing seems a lot cheaper than off the shelf pre-mixed items.