[PSUBS-MAILIST] Printed Kort Nozzle

Pete Niedermayr freepetesub at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 12 18:23:28 EST 2013

Do you think the pressure is measured by the 6 pack ?

 Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Printed Kort Nozzle
 To: "Personal Submersibles General Discussion" <personal_submersibles at psubs.org>
 Date: Tuesday, November 12, 2013, 10:02 AM

 Brian,You
 didn't mention what pressure was used in the experiment.
 It might be hard to come up with empirical data, but
 there's plenty of anecdotal evidence from my generation
 on the variability.  After all these years I'm
 still trying to perfect technique. Jim

 Sent from my iPhone
 On Nov 12, 2013, at 11:46 AM, "brian" <brian at ojaivalleybeefarm.com>