[PSUBS-MAILIST] 3D printing by stereo lithography

Alan alanlindsayjames at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 15 14:20:36 EST 2013

This firm in NewYork has a 3d printer for $499-.
It's print size is 6"x6"x6".
I had further thoughts on building larger shell sections out of smaller parts for
the purpose of creating a mold... The parts could be designed with outer flanges
that have holes in one flange & lugs in the mating flange. They could be glued
& clipped together to locate the parts accurately. An easy add on for someone
With CAD skills.