[PSUBS-MAILIST] PDF navigation charts

Jon Wallace jonw at psubs.org
Fri Nov 22 11:19:50 EST 2013

Shouldn't be a problem, they are public domain.  Printing them on 36
inch paper provides 1:1 viewing ratio and is suitable for navigation.
However, I think framing and hanging them makes for a nice nautical
piece.  Add in the fact that they are constantly updated and newed, plus
you can access them offshore via a network capable smart-phone and they
become really handy.  Now, if the CG would just create an "app"
superimposing your GPS position on a chart.