[PSUBS-MAILIST] G.L. Submersible Classification

hank pronk hanker_20032000 at yahoo.ca
Mon Nov 25 18:52:00 EST 2013

Alan,
I would be interested to hear the rules as you go.
Hank

On Monday, November 25, 2013 4:34:06 PM, Alan James <alanlindsayjames at yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi,
I've just started going through the Germanic LLoyds rules for classification
of manned submersibles, with view to building as close as possible to them.
http://www.gl-group.com/pdf/GL_Rules_MannedSubmersibles.pdf

Is anyone interested in me summarizing the rules as I go along?
There are a few people in the group with GL classification experience who
may want to chip in & keep an eye on what I'm saying in case my understanding
is not quite right. Also any variations from ABS that people pick up on
would be interesting to know.
I am hopeful this will generate discussion in some areas.

Jon if you don't like this idea email me