[PSUBS-MAILIST] G.L. Submersible Classification

seaquestor at gmail.com seaquestor at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 02:31:49 EST 2013

Hi Alan, I am just about ready to have a conversation with both ABS and GL on starting the process. As both are classing societies it most likely for me will come down to the cost to class, and how many hoops to jump through. I have been following ABS guidelines however as my bases for initial design criteria. I met with and spoke to both last February at the Underwater Intervention Convention in New Orleans. Based upon the initial meeting it appears that it will not be cheap.

Best Regards,
David Colombo
SeaQuestor Industries

804 College Ave.